Tuesday 26 April 2016

Bizarre Sex Rituals - 2

After dating Jerry for one year I decided to marry him. We married secretly since I didn't got approval from my family. On that summer vacation Jerry invited me to his country to meet his parents. I was a bit worried but he consoled me. As I never want to lose this awesome guy I decided to go with him.
      We reached his home on a friday morning. His country was beautiful and greenish. I wondered at the size of those people. They were really huge and well built. I felt like an extremely small creature in that whole land mass. Even ants were much bigger in size compared to my country's ant. They lived in small communities. I doubt those people live in eco friendly houses. Jerry told in past they were tribals but now they changed a lot. His family was huge and they warm welcomed me. Their food contained less spices and much like boiled with soup. I use sauce and pepper as taste makers.
      After the huge meal I went to my room. I waited for Jerry but he was talking and engaged with his relatives and friends as they met after a long gap. I was very tired that I slept at that moment. I wake up hours after and as I opened my eyes Jerry was sitting and looking at me. I felt loved and hugged him. He said, " I told everyone that we are married. They are all super thrilled and happy. All they want is to celebrate our marriage. They want to approve you as my wife. So we have to marry once more according to my custom. Its up to you. If you are ok, then I will tell them to start the marriage ceremony." I was thrilled hearing the good news. Without thinking twice I told yes Iam ready.
       Half an hour later Jerry's aunts came to my room and took me to a different room. They asked me something but I was unable to follow what they said. I simply smiled and looked confused. One lady came forward and started undressing me. I was shocked and pushed her. They were talking but I felt like crying. Then they called Jerry and he told me they are only preparing the body of new bride, I have to cooperate and they will make me beautiful. After Jerry went I was confused but did as they instructed. They made me complete naked. My armpits were waxed but I had very long pubic hair because Jerry never allowed me to cut them and pulling my pubic hair was Jerry's favourite hobby. I too enjoyed him doing that because it always aroused  me when he pulled my pubic hair.
     They looked my pubic hair and talked something in their language. I felt ashamed. They made me lie on a carpet. They dipped a piece of cotton cloth in a solution and applied to my pubic area. (I never waxed my pubic hair because it was so painful. I always preferred using hair removal cream or shaving as a better option). These people took a plucker like thing and started plucking my pubic hair. But it was not at all painful. They were experts and made my pussy bald within 15 minutes. I understood they applied some paralyse solution first so it was not paining. Then they applied a thick sugar wax in my whole body and waxed. After that my body was super smooth and shining. I wondered at their techniques. 
      After finishing waxing, they called someone. An old lady entered the room and sat beside me. She touched my body with her hands and mumbled something. The other ladies went out and closed the door. The old lady took a pipe like thing from her bag. She lit the pipe and smoked. The smoke smelled like it was added with some drugs. I wanted to smoke that pipe that much I liked that smell. She then took a hollow rode. She dipped it in oil and honey mixture and entered it inside my vagina. I felt some pain but didn't cried. She blowed the smoke through the rod into my vagina and then she closed the end. When she pulled the rod out my pussy farted all the smoke with a loud noise. 
      Then she dipped her thumb finger in some solution and entered her thumb into my asshole and massaged. It felt so good when she did that. After few minutes I felt an urge to go to toilet. I told her and wore my dress and ran immediately to the toilet. My ass was like raining the shit. When I returned to the lady she gave me a sweet juice like substance to drink and did the same procedure to make my rectum clean. After 5 trips to the toilet she stopped massaging my asshole. But I was not feeling tired as she was giving that energy drink each time.
      Then the lady started massaging my clitoris. In the meantime she was giving excellent strokes inside my vagina. I thought she was really masturbating me and I enjoyed her masturbation. The old lady was very strong that her strokes made my whole body shake. When I was about to have an orgasm she took a small box from her bag and picked something from it. It was a big black ant. She pointed the ants head to my clit and it started biting my clit. It was such a heavenly experience. I cried loud in that amazing pleasure. Then she kept back the ant in that box and stoked my vagina and massaged my clit. The ant bite made my clit itchy and it was super exciting when she massaged my itchy clit. It ended in a long and wonderful orgasm. After reaching orgasm also I felt to rub my clit because it was itching. So she applied another fluid on my clit.
      After finishing I went into the toilet and I felt amazed that my clit became so big. It looked like it was grown upto 2 inches. Actually my clit was swollen by the ant bite. My small pussy became soo beautiful with such a long clit. I felt soo happy to experience such a pleasuring sexual ritual.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please comment me your valuable views. I would like to hear from you for more stories. 

LIZA



No comments:

Post a Comment