Monday 25 April 2016

Bizarre Sex Rituals - 1

I am Zerina. Iam born and brought up in a wealthy, modern, business family. I was fortunate to get good quality education. I had my schooling in a famous top ranked international school. After schooling my father arranged my seat for graduation in UK. I was much excited to study abroad. I joined a reputed college there. But it was very difficult for me to find friends there because I thought Iam very much different from others. So I become lonely and sad. I didn't even tried to make friendship. Students were like fully grown adults. They did what they liked. They drank alcohol, they smoked and they dated each other frequently. Some boys called me for a date but I felt uneasy to go for a date with guys whom I didn't know deeply. 
     One day at first hour a new student joined our session. The seat beside me was always empty because nobody wants to sit near me. That was a huge black guy. He noticed the empty seat near me and sat there. He gave a warm shake hand and I felt my palm was almost half as his. His teeth seemed extra white in his dark face. He laughed often and was very funny. He had a tongue piercing and wore  a metal bead in the centre. I find it difficult to follow his slang. Every time I seem sad, he cracked a joke and changed my mood.
      I slowly started liking that guy. I felt some comfort with him. He cared me like his baby. He took me for outings and I enjoyed his company. He was extra brilliant in studies. He was hot and handsome in his own ways. Other girls called me lucky to get the friendship of such an amazing guy. I felt worried when other girls talked with him. But I tried hard to pretend Iam cool. But he was such a cunning guy and he always found out my jealousy. He always said he liked my innocence. I was more and more falling for him.
      That day he called me for a date. I felt worried but I was in such a condition that I cant reject his request. We went for a movie. He didn't even touched my hands there. From there he took me to a premium hotel and that place was luxurious. As I entered the room I was super fascinated. The room was featured to arouse the mood. He shut the door as soon as we entered the room. He pulled me towards him, pressed me against his chest and kissed my lips all in a sudden. I was 19 and that was my first kiss from a guy. I was shocked, I was stuck. He asked "Are you ok baby? I wanna do this. I badly need you honey. " . He calmed me. He kissed my cheeks, my forehead my ears and again reached my lips. He tried to open my lips with his tongue. I resisted because I felt bad to cooperate so fast. Suddenly he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled it open. I cried " Ahhh...." And with that ahh he easily entered his tongue into my mouth. He artfully kissed me and his tongue bead made me madly kiss him.
      As he felt Iam weak and falling, without delay he opened my top and pants and made me fully naked. He removed his shirt and trouser and stood in his undies. I stared his bulk body, his wide chest and huge arms. He took me and played throw and catch in the air. Then he made me sit in his shoulders and walked around the room like a lion. From there he threw me into the bed. He said, "Baby, you are like an undiscovered land. No tattoos , no piercings. I love you natural beauty. We can play beauty and the beast now." He then started massaging my nude body. He avoided my boobs and pussy. I was aroused at peak with his skill-full  massage and stared moaning. After my moaning became loud he took my boobs one in each hand. His boob massage was amazing and I felt like Iam ready for an orgasm. He told, "Soft boobs babe. Now Iam going to take a look on your pussy".
      He placed one pillow and raised my hips. With his index finger and thumb he opened my pussy lips. He then smelled his fingers, smiled at me and said "Your flower smells nice. I like the smell of pussy. " I asked, " Have you done this before." He said" In my place matured boys will get sex training from elder ladies. They will teach as all the skills needed to please a lady. Thus I know the smell of pussies. " This was a new knowledge for me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed from then.
      He checked for my virgin skin. It got tore off once I was masturbating. He then entered his index finger inside my hole with great difficulty. The hole was tiny as I was using a pencil for masturbating. His finger was big and it was like a dick in my vagina. It pained and I cried. He then pulled back his finger. He cried, " Ooh am sorry babe. Your hole is tiny. I will enter my thing only after making a big hole. Don't worry honey." 
      He then checked my clit. He said, " In my place ladies have big and long clit. They will pull the clit daily and thus it will grow like a small dick. If the clit is big, then it will generate more pleasure for ladies. Don't worry, I will daily chew it out and thus it will grow big. Also you have to wear a stud in your clit so that men can easily focus on it."  By telling this he sucked my clit and started massaging it with his tongue bead. It was a great pleasure. Maybe the greatest pleasure a woman can experience in her whole life. He have done it five minutes and I was craving for an orgasm. I was moaning and shivering. He then pressed my belly with pressure. It made my vagina open. With this gap he entered his two fingers inside my vagina. As he was rubbing my clit vigorously, it was impossible me to feel the pain of my vagina. 
      Just before my orgasm, he took his mouth off from my pussy and stopped finger fucking. He took his shaft out. I was wondered to see such a large dick. His shaft had several beads inserted in it. He pulled the foreskin of his shaft and placed it in my mouth. He pulled my hair and forcefully and mouth fucked me. But he only entered a bit of his shaft inside as my mouth as it was so small for his big dick. I liked his nature and his care. He then took his shaft from my mouth, kissed my forehead and lip locked me. He once again inserted his fingers and drawn large circles inside my pussy walls and he took his fingers and slowly draw circles in my clit. Then I felt a great force in the mouth of my vagina and within seconds he pushed his shaft inside. It felt my pussy was teared. But he vigorously fingered my clit then. It was paining but It took me to the most wonderful orgasm. I shivered, urinated and fainted during orgasm. When I opened my eyes, he was lying beside me naked. I smiled at him. I decided, he is my man. He is mine.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please comment me your valuable views. I would like to hear from you for more stories. 

LIZA


No comments:

Post a Comment